Colleton Chambers’ Civil Team draws on the wide expertise and experience in the team to provide a well-rounded service to its clients, in the legal profession or otherwise. Whether it is advice that is needed or advocacy services for a hearing in court or tribunal the team can provide a pragmatic solution.
Robert Sheridan heads the civil team and is contactable at email@example.com or on 01392 274898.
Please see our members’ individual profiles for further information about their particular specialisms.
Our friendly and approachable team operate in the following areas of law but if there is anything that we can help with that is not listed please give our clerk a call to discuss whether our team can be of assistance:
Wills, Trusts & Probate / Court of Protection
- Contested Wills
- Advice and claims under the Inheritance Act and associated legislation
- Trusts administration advice and claims
- Advice on the construction and creation of trusts
- Applications to the Court of Protection and advice on Enduring Powers of Attorney
Real Estate, Landlord & Tenant, Housing
- Property Disputes
- Planning breaches
- Security of Tenure / Possession Claims
- TLATA claims
- Advice regarding breach of lease terms
Contracts and Commercial
- Trade disputes and debt recovery
- Commercial law advice
- Consumer rights
- Data Protection advice and claims
- Retention of title claims and advice
Company and Partnership
- Advice of governing documents
- Common law and Statutory law advice
- Shareholder disputes
- TUPE advice
- Minority shareholder actions
- Receivership and Administration Orders
- Winding up petitions
- Setting aside statutory demands and orders
- Applications on behalf of insolvency practitioners
Professional Negligence Claims (claimant and defence) for a variety of professions:
- Insolvency Practitioners
- Property professionals
- Healthcare professionals
Agriculture and Rural Affairs
- Advice and claims regarding rights of way
- Environmental offences
- Farm tenancies advice
- Commercial contracts for purchase and supply of goods
- Boundary disputes
We act for and against local authorities in matters that fall within the responsibility of local authorities ranging from land disputes to homelessness appeals under section 204 of the Housing Act 1996.
LECTURES AND SEMINARS
We provide lectures and seminars in all these areas and are happy to do so upon request to our clerk, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01392 274898.
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH
Contact our clerk, Gareth Latchem, or if he is not available any of the other clerks will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about our service. Please contact Gareth on email@example.com or on 01392 274898.
If you are a member of the public and you want to instruct one of our barristers directly, either click on the individual barrister below, or complete the form on the public access page.
View All Members